Wednesday 26 March 2014

Seed 2 Table

Seed 2 Table starts again this Friday for the next group of students from Poutama.

Jake, Devin, Oliver, Adarsh, Reagan J, Adam, Tabitha, Kate, Pania, Kaedyn, Hannah, Vincent, Nikitah, Corton, Ben I, Liam Bo, Callum E, Jett, Caidyn, Mitchell, Bella, Jade and Salah will be joining Elly and Joy for the next 3 fridays.

We really need some help in the kitchen and garden! Do you have a mum, dad, grandma, grandad, aunty or uncle who could work with us? Please let Joy know! See the letter below that was sent home on Monday...

1 comment:

  1. On friday I had my first seed to table session with some other kids. It was great fun I really enjoyed cooking and garendering. I learnt that humans and seeds are made to have babies so that the population of humans and seeds grow. I also like eating all the food and trying new things. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete